Assessment task: Flyer

Why I did a flyer for the Assessment Task in Languages Art?

Personally i think that a flyer is the perfect oppurtunaty to read quickly a text with a lot of information.You understand it fast and have examples with pictures.

My idea was to do a short text, with quick understanding.

I wanted to do an essay,or a story but I think that the readers would  get bored really fast. I divided the flyer in the first page in three topics, so the reader can see what they will read ,or only a topic they are interested in. The first topic was culture.It was difficult to explain,because its a big topic,but i tried to explain it with an example of an iceberg.I had the idea that its like in the titanic.You can see only the spike of the berg,what related to culture means language, clothes, and believes .But like in the titanic different cultures will crash under the water,because it gives a lot of ice what you can’t see.Related to culture it means that they will crash with opinions ,rules and behaviors.

The second topic was about my book.I did a summary of the book and spoke how its related to this culture.

The last topic was about my opinion about independent learning. In my opinion it gives a lot advantages but also disadvantages.

All in all i think it was the best decision I ever made,because I had fun making it and I learned a lot in the end.

One thought on “Assessment task: Flyer