Reflection on this unit

In this unit we discussed and learned about a lot of new topics. We worked in small groups and each of this groups had their own human right. Our teacher showed us a website called ‘wiki spaces’, where we have our own page to put in information and discuss our own rights . We were allowed to add colors, videos and pictures related to our topic. Also we could read the other pages, which was really interesting because then we could get different ideas on the design of the page and we could also add discussions on them. We can tell them our own opinions, with the information that was given.
I thought my English would be a problem, but it was easy to understand the other human rights with the videos and pictures. I struggled finding evidence for my theory. I was really sure about my opinion, but I needed to find arguments. I solved the problem talking with my dad about my topic.
I worked alone on my topic `if torture can ever be justified`. But it was interesting how the other groups came in the end to the same opinion, knowing the facts and talking about it with each other. I liked the time working on the websites and commenting under other people’s pages, because I think it´s really interesting what the others think. However I learned a lot about the human rights. They are really important and how Ainslee said in her blog `Everyone has a right to their rights’